Would you like to use a nutritional supplement that can keep your skin looking young and fresh and has a myriad of health benefits as well? This chemical compound can reinforce our system and prevent infections, while also controlling the amount of uric acid in the joints. By taking the supplement on a daily basis, you can neutralize this acid and prevent painful diseases such as gout.
What is this chemical? Magnesium Chloride.
Today we’re going to show you how to combine magnesium chloride with water to create a powerful remedy that will rejuvenate your skin and look at least 10 years younger.
HERE ARE THE MAIN HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE COMPOUND:
- Cleans the blood;
- Eliminates uric acid from the body;
- The compound is ideal for athletes as it prevent muscle injuries, cramps, and fatigue;
- Reinforces the cardiovascular system;
- Regulates your cholesterol levels;
- Fights stress, depression and other illnesses.
Besides these benefits, magnesium chloride can improve your digestion, prevent hemorrhoids, constipation, diarrhea and colitis. It is great for your prostate and can fight prostate enlargement and cancer, while also strengthening your immune system and fighting colds and the flu.
Magnesium chloride is also great for your skin – it can prevent premature aging and promote cell regeneration. It is vital for your bones as well, since it binds to calcium in the bones and prevents osteoporosis. Finally, magnesium chloride can relieve PMS pain and regulate the balance of hormones in your body.
Here’s how to use magnesium chloride to rejuvenate your skin and improve your overall health:
- boil a liter of water and take it off the heat, allowing it to cool down.
- When the water is lukewarm, add 33 gr. of magnesium chloride (available at any local pharmacy).
The dosage depends on your age:
- People aged 10-40 need ½ a cup on an empty stomach in the morning
- People between 40 and 70 should take the mixture twice a day (in the morning and evening).