We know that stress contributes to accelerate a natural process in adults: the shortening of telomeres (the protective ends of chromosomes) with age. But this is the first time a study is conducted in children (40 boys aged 9 years).
Researchers at the University of Michigan found that the telomeres of those living in difficult conditions were shorter by 19% compared to children from privileged backgrounds.
Conversely, children whose mothers had higher education have 32 % longer telomeres, and those who grow up in a stable family had telomere 40% longer than children living in a deconstructed family unit.
However, short telomeres, over time, alter the chromosomes and increase the risk of contracting age related diseases.
Telomere shortness in human beings is a prognostic marker of ageing, disease, and premature morbidity. We previously found an association between 3 months of comprehensive lifestyle changes and increased telomerase activity in human immune-system cells. We followed up participants to investigate long-term effects.
Our comprehensive lifestyle intervention was associated with increases in relative telomere length after 5 years of follow-up, compared with controls, in this small pilot study. Larger randomised controlled trials are warranted to confirm this finding.
Changes in lifestyle that protect telomeres are the same for all. These are:
– Nutrition: significant increase in the consumption of vegetables and fruits with reduced animal products and refined or sugary products
– Exercise: practice regular physical activity of moderate intensity. In the order of 3 times 1-2 hours per week
– Stress: reducing sources of stress and practical techniques to manage stress. Sofrologie, meditation, massage, relaxation …
– Sociability: maintain good regular relationship with one’s relatives
Of course we have to add tobacco, air pollution and alcohol that accelerate aging by shortening telomeres. But those are already well known as premature ageing factors.
We can limit the premature destruction of our telomeres but we can not extend them at will. Or rather we could not, because since the discovery of this limit due to our telomeres, many researchers have invested their time to find a solution.
They made the assumption that there must be a way to stimulate the production of long telomeres in cells, to overcome this deadly biological limit.
Thousands of products and substances have been tested around the world and in recent decades, and one product has met these conditions over multiple laboratory and human studies in real life conditions.
It is Epitalon, the only substance that is actually scientifically proven as lengthening the telomeres of human cells.
Many products are sold as telomerase activators, but only one really works and has been proven in multiple independent studies, and this is Epitalon.
The study of our DNA and its telomeres that protect it against defects during replication and to enable our cells to live longer and better, is now the most studied rejuvenating factor in the world!
Countless laboratories are working to preserve our telomeres. They believe this is the key element for long life, since it is the loss of telomeres that triggers cell death in most cases.
Long telomeres are proven to be essential:
- to live long, but also healthy to the end
- to keep his cognitive and mental faculties in good working order
- to lengthen the life span of cells and allow them to replicate more times
- to prevent genetic errors from occurring during cell replication
- to improve physical performance
- for more libido
Scientists have discovered dietary supplements that activate telomerase and thus allow the lengthening of our telomeres, thus stopping the aging process that tends to shorten them with time.
Epitalon is one of the most tested telomerase activator, to date, stimulating the Pineal Gland and empowering it to help boost health and longevity.
Scientific studies since 1979 show that it:
- Activates the production of telomerase in normal cells
- Extend telomeres allowing to exceed the Haiflick limit
- Slows aging
- Prevents cancer to develop
- Restore reproductive function
- Is a bioregulator of the entire body
- Prevents the breakdown of the immune system
- Protects against daily chemical attack
The studies demonstrating the link between healthy telomeres and anti-aging are numerous, and growing. The effects of using Epitalon remains to be one of the strongest methods in maintaining healthy, longer telomeres. favorite source for Epitalon, and you can