Family of 13 year Old Discovers the Risks of the HPV Vaccine, too Late

Berrett Family learn the risks of the HPV vaccine

Our hearts are just broken for Colton Berrett and his family.

When his family decided the healthy, active 13-year-old should get the HPV vaccine on Feb. 1, they had no idea what would be in store for their poor boy. Within a few weeks, he became incapacitated and paralyzed from the neck down. He entered the hospital on Feb. 17, where he remained for 88 days in intensive care.

Vaccines are a decision that families should be able to make for themselves after they have been given all the information possible. Learn the risks. Do your research.



Related Posts